Workshop on the governance incentive tranche and working group meeting on the governance of natural resources, including in conflict and post conflict situations
- ≤ € 50.000
- Country: Senegal
The event was organized in Dakar (Senegal) during the second week of June with the participation of all parties involved in the Governance Incentive Tranche Study, which was followed by a one day working group on the Governance of Natural Resources, including in Conflict and Post Conflict Situations.
The event was held in the conference room of the Hotel Fleur de Lys rather than in the premises of the African Governance Institute.
T&T EXECUTIVE had full and exclusive responsibility for the organization of all logistics which included:
- Airline reservations and ticketing
- Visa Assistance
- Hotel accommodation
- Transfers upon arrival and departure
- Rental and setting up of the conference room
- Arrangements for Audiovisual equipment
- Hiring of interpreters and rental of interpretation booths
- Organizing catering services for coffee breaks and lunches for the 3 days of the event
- Payment of per diem allowances