Working Group of the Global Counterterrorism Forum (GCTF)
- ≤ € 50.000
- Country: Tanzania
The Global Counterterrorism Forum (GCTF) was organized in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania on 9 & 10 February 2012. This GCTF was co-chaired by EU and Turkey and it was the first formal meeting of the Working Group. Participants arrived from all the founding member countries of the GCTF including the EU and its Member States, the African Union, IGAD, UN and Gulf Cooperation Council.
The specific objective of this assignment was to secure assistance with the logistic preparations and organization of the conference in Dar Es Salaam, under the management of DEVCO.
The GCTF was held in the Serena Dar Es Salaam Hotel.
Tasks offered by T&T Executive SA were as follows:
- Travel Arrangements
- Visa Arrangements and Assistance
- Accommodation reservations and payment
- Management and payment of daily allowances to the eligible participants
- Completion of the necessary paperwork
- Provision of assistance on venue
- Provision of a secretariat service in the form of an additional staffed
- ‘operations office’ for the whole duration of the organization of the conference when on site (7 - 11 Feb. 2012 / 4 days)
- Welcoming participants upon arrival to the airport and accompanying them back
- Transportation arrangements upon arrival and departure of sponsored participants