Support for the Organization of a Consultation Roundtable with Asian Partner
- € 50.000 - € 75.000
- Country: Thailand
TAccording to the 2011 Communication “Increasing the impact of EU Development Policy: An Agenda to Change” the European Commission will proceed with issuing a 2012 Communication on “Social Protection in EU Development Cooperation”.
For this purpose a consultation roundtable meeting with Asian partner countries has been organized with representatives of the Ministries in charge of Social Protection, Finance and Civil Society of the Asian partner countries. The roundtable took place in the Plaza Athene Hotel in Bangkok.
Tasks organized by T&T EXECUTIVE were:
- Travel Arrangements
- Visa Assistance
- Follow up and confirmation of invitations
- Payment of a Daily Allowance to sponsored participants and speakers
- Preparation and distribution of Conference Kits and Badges, inclusive of printings required by the Contracting Authority
- English speaking Local Assistance at the Event Venue
- Arrangements for the Invited Speakers
- Hotel Reservations & Payments
- Conference room and audiovisual equipment reservations and roundtable meeting room set - up and decoration
- Catering Services inclusive of coffee breaks, lunches and cocktail dinner