EITI National Coordinators Meeting
- € 100.000 - € 150.000
- Country: Zambia
The European Commission’s Communication on ‘Tax and Development - cooperating with developing countries in promoting good governance in tax matters’ adopted in 2010, highlighted the need for developing countries’ capacity in mobilising domestic resources for development. The European Commission has identified the work of EITI (Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative) as a valuable initiative to support. It has therefore agreed to sponsor the EITI National Coordinator’s Meeting.
The EITI National Coordinators Meeting took place on 22 - 24 October 2012 in Lusaka, Republic of Zambia.
The EITI National Coordinators Meeting is part of a series of annual meetings around the world. In this particular instance the National Coordinators Meeting preceded the 21st EITI Board Meeting, which was also held in Lusaka on October 24 - 25 and an outreach training event for countries interested in joining the EITI on October 26 - 27.
Tasks organized by T&T Executive SA for the purposes of the EITI National Coordinators Meeting included:
- Travel Arrangements for eligible participants
- Visa refunds for eligible participants
- Technical Event kits
- Preparation of USB sticks
- Technical Event Banners supply
- Accommodation reservations for eligible participants
- Booking and hiring a conference room
- Conference equipment hire
- Local Transfers for all participants
- Catering arrangements