EU Global Business Bridges - Istanbul Bridge Building Conference and Study Visits
- ≤ € 50.000
- Country: Turkey
The EU Delegation to Turkey launched a new initiative, EU Turkey Global Business Bridges, which consists of EU - Turkey partnerships on their markets and particularly in the neighbouring counties around economic and industrial objectives. The EU Turkey Global Business Bridges objective is to facilitate EU - Turkey collaboration for joint trade and investment in the third countries, while strengthening these countries’ ties to the global economy and acting as a catalyst for their economic reform agenda in times of transition.
Four study visits from May – July 2012, were organised in Brussels, Barcelona, Cairo and Tunis with the participation of EU Advisors and TEPAV staff.
Additionally, a one day conference was organized in Istanbul, on 1st October 2012 with the participation of Turkish, EU, Egyptian, Tunisian and Palestinian authorities and business groups and associations representatives.
In full agreement with the specific ToR T&T Executive provided following services:
- Travel Arrangements for eligible participants
- Accommodation reservations for conference sponsored participants to a 5* hotel
- Management and payment of daily allowances to the eligible participants
- Local Transfers to sponsored participants of the conference
- Local hostesses to assist during the one day conference
- Flower and Flags decoration of the stage on TOBB Conference Room
- Provision of a temporary conference webpage and uploading of all relevant material
- Catering arrangements
- Name badges and conference folders to include printings required