Preparatory Meeting for the Global Fund Replenishment 2014 - 2016
- € 100.000 - € 150.000
- Country: Belgium
The Global Fund is an international financing institution which attracts and distributes resources to prevent and treat HIV and AIDS< TB and malaria. The EU is the biggest donor to the Global Fund since its creation in 2002. The Global Fund holds a series of preparatory replenishment meetings culminating in a pledging conference for all donors at 3 year intervals. The replenishment meetings provide a forum for donors to exchange their views on the operation and effectiveness of the Global Fund, consider its funding needs and make pledges of their financial contributions for the next three year cycle.
The purpose of this assignment was to organise the preparatory replenishment meetings as well as pre meetings , a welcome reception and a Head of Delegation
Dinner from the 8th to the 10th of April in Brussels.
Tasks organized by T&T Executive SA included the following:
- Travel Arrangements for eligible participants
- Management and payment of conference allowance to eligible participants
- Providing interpretation services to include equipment
- Providing local assistance in the form of local stewards, in total 5 hostesses
- Accommodation reservations for elibigle participants
- Preferred guaranteed rate on accommodation for all other participants
- Conference room reservations & decoration
- Rental of appropriate conference equipment on all meeting rooms used
- Provision of catering services
- Provision of one contact person for administrative matters and one Event
- Coordinator on site during the event.