Instrument Contributing to Stability and Peace - Conferences 2015 - 2016
- > € 250.000
- Country: Belgium, Luxemburg, West Africa
The EU maintains diplomatic relations with nearly all countries in the world and undertakes a range of actions with strategic partners, key international players, and emerging and developing powers. Working alongside the European External Action Service (EEAS), the service for Foreign Policy Instruments (FPI) is responsible for operational expenditures of EU external action.
TheInstrument contributing to Stability and Peace (IcSP), is one of the key external assistance instruments that enable the EU to take a lead in helping to prevent and respond to actual or emerging crises around the world.
Unit FPI.2 plans to organise a series of events during 2015 - 2016 and also offer partial assistance towards other events. Events where full support from T&T Executive is anticipated are:
- The 2015 IcSP Training week in June 2015 for 3 days in Brussels, 80 delegates
- An event for 1 day in the first half of 2015 in Brussels, 40 delegates
- An event for 2 days in the second half of 2015, 40 delegates
- An event for 2 days in the second half of 2015 in Brussels/Luxemburg, 30 delegates
- The 2016 IcSP Training week in the first half of 2016 for 5 days in West Africa, 70 delegates
- An event for 1 day in the first half of 2016 in an EU Member State capital city, 40 delegates
Furthermore T&T Executive will provide part-assistance to other relevant additional events in global locations, as the Contracting Authority will indicate. For this purpose the company will set aside the total amount of 20.000 € as per clarification received.
T&T Executive’s specific objective of this assignment is logistical and administrative support (i.e. travel, accommodation, catering, printings, and interpretation, etc).
Tasks to be organized by T&T Executive SA include the following:
- Travel arrangements
- Visa arrangements
- Mailing and follow up of invitations
- Name badges and technical event kit
- Selecting and recruiting a moderator
- Team of hostesses
- Note taking
- Photographer services
- Speakers payments
- Hotel reservations and payments
- Conference room hire
- Conference equipment hire
- Provide catering services